- Annual Student Contest
- Professional Development Workshops
- eesmarts Lessons
- eesmarts Mini-Lessons
- Parent Resources
- Connecticut Science Fair
- eesmarts District Trainer
- Contact eesmarts
We want to hear from you.
Ask us how eesmarts can help your students learn more about energy, an NGSS Disciplinary Core Concept, and help them develop their critical thinking skills to make wise future energy choices.
For additional Information or to request one of the following no cost services:
- Professional Development Workshop for your school or district
- Customized to your school’s grade, and PD schedule
- In-class lessons
- Interactive, hands-on presented by a certified teacher right in your classroom
- School or community engagement support
- Activity booth for Family Science Nights, Earth Day, STEM Fairs, etc.
Call Toll Free 877-514-2594
Contact us via email at eesmarts@EnergizeCT.com