Residential Dehumidifier Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $25 per qualifying unit for residential electric customers
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- Average Lifetime Savings
- 2748 kWh
- Average Lifespan
- 12 Years
Compared to conventional models, ENERGY STAR® dehumidifiers have more efficient refrigerator coils, compressors, and fans. They remove the same amount of moisture from the air as non-ENERGY STAR models, but use 28 percent less energy. That translates to a savings of more than $300 in energy costs over the lifetime of the product.
How to get started
- Rebates are available to residential electric service customers of Eversource or UI
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility
- Valid January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds last and may be subject to change at any time. May not exceed purchase price or be combined with any other Energize Connecticut SM rebates.
- Limit two per year.
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified