Residential Pool Pumps
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $100 per qualifying units for Eversource residential electric customers
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Up to $1740
- Average Lifespan
- 6 Years
- Save up to $290 a year in energy costs
- Use up to 18 percent less energy than standard pool pumps
- Operate quietly and reliably
- Help prolong the life of your pool’s filtration system
How to get started
- Valid for all Eversource residential customers who purchase and install a qualified ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump within the Eversource service areas between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds last and may be subject to change at any time. May not exceed purchase price or be combined with any other Energize Connecticut SM rebates. Limit one pool pump rebate per year
- Rebate application must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2024
- Pool pump must be at least 1/2 horsepower, new, and not leased, rented or refurbished. Booster pumps are not eligible. View qualifying models
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility
What is the process?
Submit an Online or Mail-In rebate application
The quickest way to obtain your rebate.
Submit your signed rebate application with the required documentation.