Connect with a Heat Pump Specialist at No-Cost
Tens of thousands of Connecticut residents and businesses have installed heat pumps because they are the most energy-efficient way to heat and cool. This clean technology is different from the conventional heating and air conditioning systems that you may be used to.
Schedule a no-cost, virtual consultation with a Heat Pump Specialist where you can get assistance with:
- Understanding how heat pump systems work.
- Available rebates and incentives
- Guidance on the best solution for your home or business
- Working with contractors
- Reviewing and comparing quotes
Our Heat Pump Specialists are building science and heating/cooling experts. Our team can support customers with nearly any building type and at all stages of their project.
To explore the advantages and considerations for your project, schedule a consultation:
Heat pumps can efficiently heat in the winter and double as a cooling system in the summer—while lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost: Compared to heating with oil, propane, or electric resistance (baseboard), heat pumps can allow you to save money on energy expenses.
- Convenience: Heat pumps provide all-in-one comfort: heating, cooling, and dehumidification in one unit.
- Efficiency: Over the course of a heating season, heat pumps can be 2-3 times more energy efficient than a boiler or furnace.
- Environmental impact: Heat pumps help reduce your carbon footprint by emitting less greenhouse gases.
- Efficiency first: Before upgrading your heating system, consider preliminary measures, such as sealing and insulating your ductwork or completing weatherization work.
- Electrical usage: A heat pump is an electrical system, so running one will add to your electrical use. In many cases, that additional electrical use is offset by savings elsewhere, such as a propane or oil heating fuel bill.
- Quality installation: Heat pumps work best when correctly sized and designed for your building. Working closely with a qualified contractor will help ensure your system is designed to meet your heating and cooling needs.
Also Consider ➞
Home & Business Energy Assessments
- Request an energy performance assessment of your home or business.
- Receive customized energy-saving recommendations.
- Get help implementing energy-saving measures from a technician or receive rebates and incentives to implement them yourself.