Residential Advanced Power Strips
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $40 per qualifying unit for Residential electric customers
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- Tier1: $25, Tier 2: $60
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Average Lifespan
- 5 Years
Replacing your conventional power strips with advanced power strips (APS) helps you reduce wasted electricity and, in turn, save on energy costs. Advanced power strips prevent electronics from drawing power when your electronic devices are idle (also known as “standby power” or “phantom load”) without their use being compromised.
Tier 2 advanced power strips save even more by cutting both standby and active power waste. They sense when devices are idle, as well as when they’re turned off.
Both advanced power strips and tier 2 advanced power strips have “always on” outlets for your computer modem, cable box, or other devices that should always maintain power.
How to get started
- Rebates are available to residential electric service customers of Eversource or UI
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility
- Valid January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds last and may be subject to change at any time. May not exceed purchase price or be combined with any other Energize Connecticut SM rebates
- Limit three per year
- Must be ENERGY STAR® certified