Commercial Dishwashers Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $250 per qualifying units
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/22 - 12/31/22
- Average Initial Cost
- $4,000 - $15,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Average Lifespan
- 10-20 years
- Commercial dishwashers can clean and sanitize a large quantity of kitchenware in a short amount of time by utilizing hot water, soap, rinse chemicals, and significant amounts of energy.
- Size requirements for commercial dishwashing machines can be calculated by estimating the number of individuals served by the food service establishment. This information is a key determinant of the type of dishwasher that is most suited for a facility.
- Commercial dishwashers are about 40 percent more energy efficient and 50 percent more water efficient than standard models.
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas or electric service customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource, UI, CNG and SCG can participate.
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
What is the rebate process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase it from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive an instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started: