Commercial Ovens & Range Incentives
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $4,000 per qualifying units
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/22 - 12/31/22
- Average Initial Cost
- $4,000 - $20,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- $2,500 - $7,450
- Average Lifespan
- 12 years
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas or electric service customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource, UI, CNG and SCG can participate.
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $5,000.
- Natural Gas Conveyor Ovens and Electric Deck Ovens that are on the Energize CT Foodservice Qualified Product List qualify for a rebate.
- Commercial Ovens that are ENERGY STAR certified qualify for a rebate. Equipment must be rated on the ENERGY STAR website.
What is the rebate process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.