Commercial Griddles Rebate
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $650 per qualifying units
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- $3,000 - $8,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- $1,100 - $1,300
- Average Lifespan
- 12 Years
- ENERGY STAR certified griddles include improved uniformity of temperature across the griddle plate, and a higher production capacity.
- ENERGY STAR certified electric griddles are 11 percent more energy efficient than standard models
- ENERGY STAR certified gas griddles are 10 percent more energy efficient than standard models
- Manufacturers use highly conductive or reflective plate materials, use improved thermostatic controls, and strategically place thermocouples to meet ENERGY STAR requirements
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas or electric service customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource, UI, CNG and SCG can participate
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility
- Eligible systems are ENERGY STAR certified equipment
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $5,000
- Commercial Griddles that are ENERGY STAR certified qualify for a rebate. Equipment must be rated on the ENERGY STAR website
What is the process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.