Commercial Induction Cooktop Incentives
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $1,000 per qualifying units
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- $2,000 - $4,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Average Lifespan
- 8 Years
- Induction cooktops allow very specific temperature controls and faster cooking times, heat up, and cool down than other types of cooktops.
- Induction has a faster temperature response rate which encompasses both response time and precision to temperature change.
- Induction directly heats the pan eliminating residual energy in the cooktop surface, which allows for the unit to quickly respond to change with almost no temperature overshoot.
- Induction cooktops work by heating the cookware rather than the cooktop, reducing the risk of burns, and many have sensors to automatically shut off when they detect metallic objects smaller than a pot or pan on the surface.
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial electric service customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource and UI can participate.
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
- Eligible systems are electric induction cooktops with at least two burners.
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $5,000.
- Induction Cooktops must be electric equipment with at least two burners to qualify for a rebate.
What is the rebate process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.