Residential Triple Pane Window Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- $100 per window
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- Cost varies based on chosen window.
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Savings between $125 to $465 per year just by installing new windows with higher ENERGY STAR® ratings.
- Average Lifespan
- Depend on the window and manufacturer.
How to get started
- A Home Energy Solutions℠ visit is recommended but not required
- Windows in new and old homes are candidates for replacement
- All Eversource and UI residential customers with electrically, natural gas, oil or propane heated homes may be eligible for a rebate towards the purchase of ENERGY STAR Triple Pane Replacement Windows
- Existing window(s) must be located as part of the primary building space/envelope only
- Windows installed in new construction do not qualify for the rebate
- Self-installed windows DO NOT qualify for the rebate
For Additional Energy Optimization Rebates
- Federal tax credits may be available. Learn more about the IRA tax credits here or speak to your tax preparer.
- Energy-efficient windows are created by putting sheets of glass together with spacers. These multi-layers have air pockets between the panes, which are sealed shut and prevent air from entering or escaping
- Once this is complete, the windows are filled with argon, krypton, and other gases, all of which are non-toxic, odorless, and colorless to increase their efficiency
What is the rebate process?
1) Purchase ENERGY STAR triple pane windows with a U-Factor of less than or equal to 0.20 if replacing single pane, single pane with storms or double pane windows.
2) Truthfully and accurately complete a 2023 ENERGY STAR Triple Pane Replacement Window Rebate Application.
3) Include a copy of your dated contractor itemized invoice.
4) Include a copy of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label from each replacement window.
5) If the rebate will be assigned to the contractor, the contractor must include a completed W9 form.
6) Mail your completed rebate package to the address on your application.