Residential Triple Pane Window Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- $100 per window
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/24 - 12/31/24
- Average Initial Cost
- Cost varies based on chosen window.
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Savings between $125 to $465 per year just by installing new windows with higher ENERGY STAR® ratings.
- Average Lifespan
- Depend on the window and manufacturer.
How to get started
- A Home Energy Solutions℠ visit is recommended but not required
- Windows in new and old homes are candidates for replacement
- All Eversource and UI residential customers with electrically, natural gas, oil or propane heated homes may be eligible for a rebate towards the purchase of ENERGY STAR Triple Pane Replacement Windows
- Existing window(s) must be located as part of the primary building space/envelope only
- Eligible windows for replacement are: Single Pane, Single Pane with Storms, and Double Pane
- Windows installed in new construction do not qualify for the rebate
- Self-installed windows DO NOT qualify for the rebate
For Additional Energy Optimization Rebates
- Federal tax credits may be available. Learn more about the IRA tax credits here or speak to your tax preparer.
- Energy-efficient windows are created by putting sheets of glass together with spacers. These multi-layers have air pockets between the panes, which are sealed shut and prevent air from entering or escaping
- Once this is complete, the windows are filled with argon, krypton, and other gases, all of which are non-toxic, odorless, and colorless to increase their efficiency
What is the rebate process?
1) Purchase ENERGY STAR triple pane windows with a U-Factor of less than or equal to 0.20 if replacing single pane, single pane with storms or double pane windows.
2) Truthfully and accurately complete the ENERGY STAR Triple Pane Replacement Window Rebate Application.
3) Include a copy of your dated contractor itemized invoice.
4) Include a copy of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label from each replacement window.
5) If the rebate will be assigned to the contractor, the contractor must include a completed W9 form.
6) Mail your completed rebate package to the address on your application.