Commercial On Demand Wrapping Machine Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- Up to $125 per qualifying units
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- $2,000 - $6,600
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Average Lifespan
- 15 Years
- By investing in an on-demand hand wrapping machine, you will save a lot of time. Manually wrapping pallets, boxes and other products can be tedious and also time-consuming.
- Compared to manual hand wrapping, both semiautomatic and automatic hand wrapping machines will save your business money on high film costs.
- Automatic hand wrapping machines have two film thread rollers where the second rollers’ rotational speed is higher than the first, and this stretches the film. This increases the tensile strength of the film and reduces the overall costs.
- A good stretch wrap machine can reduce the physical stress on a worker’s body. A great stretch wrap machine will incorporate safety features so that you don’t just trade one set of risks for another. You want the people who will be operating the machine to be as safe as possible.
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial electric service customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource and UI can participate.
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $5,000.
- On-Demand Hand Wrapping Machines need to be on the Energize CT Foodservice Qualified Product List (QPL) to qualify for a rebate.
What is the rebate process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.