Don’t let your old pool pump drain your summer budget. A new ENERGY STAR certified pool pump can save you up $290 a year in energy costs—and may qualify for a $100 rebate.
Additional Details ➞
ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps:
- Save up to $290 a year in energy costs
- Use up to 18 percent less energy than standard pool pumps
- Operate quietly and reliably
- Help prolong the life of your pool’s filtration system
Incentive eligibility details:
- Valid for all Eversource residential customers who purchase and install a qualified ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pump within the Eversource service areas between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
- Pool pump must be at least 1/2 horsepower, new, and not leased, rented or refurbished. Booster pumps are not eligible. View qualifying models.
- Rebate is a limited-time offer while funds last and may be subject to change at any time. May not exceed purchase price or be combined with any other Energize Connecticut SM rebates. Limit one pool pump rebate per year.
- Rebate application must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2024.