Commercial Natural Gas Boiler Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- $5/Input MBH
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/22 - 12/31/22
- Average Initial Cost
- $4,000 - $20,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- $3,700 - $20,000
- Average Lifespan
- 20 Years
- Qualified boilers are 14 percent more efficient than standard models
- Qualified boilers achieve greater efficiency with various features, including electronic ignition (which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning all the time), new combustion technologies that extract more heat from the same amount of fuel, and sealed combustion that uses outside air to fuel the burner, reducing drafts and improving safety
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource, CNG and SCG can participate
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $7,500
What is the process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for your facility. Make the purchase from the supply chain partner to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started: