Commercial Natural Gas Boiler Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- $5/Input MBH
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- $4,000 - $20,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- $3,700 - $20,000
- Average Lifespan
- 20 Years
In order to qualify for natural gas boiler incentives, commercial customers of Eversource and Avangrid must first complete a verification inspection on the existing heating system. Only customers replacing an inefficient non-condensing boiler with a new high efficient condensing boiler are eligible to receive rebates.
Existing equipment verification is required. Please contact the rebate vendor for your utility to schedule a virtual or on-site inspection prior to replacing the existing equipment:
Phone Number: 1-800-918-9369
Email to: ExpressNonLightingCT@ri-message.com
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource, CNG and SCG can participate
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility.
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $7,500
- See qualifying equipment list
- Eligible systems are Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certified equipment
- Condensing Boilers must have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) or Thermal Efficiency of 95% or higher. The input capacity can not be higher than 2,500 Thousands of BTUs per hour (MBH)
- Large Domestic Hot Water Boilers must have a Thermal Efficiency of 85% or higher and an input capacity greater than 75 MBH
What is the process?
There are two ways to receive a rebate. You can apply online or send in a mail-in application. Both options require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the two options below:
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.