Commercial Tankless Gas Water Heater Incentive
- Rebate Offer:
- $5/Input MBH
- Incentive Duration
- 01/01/23 - 12/31/23
- Average Initial Cost
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Average Lifetime Savings
- Average Lifespan
- 20 Years
How to get started
- Rebates are available to commercial and industrial natural gas customers. All commercial and industrial customers of Eversource and CNG can participate
- Equipment must be installed in the service territory of the participating utility
- Eligible systems are AHRI certified equipment with a Uniform Energy Factor of .92 or higher, or a Thermal Efficiency of 94% or higher
- Pre-approval and a post-inspection from the participating utility are required if the rebate total exceeds $7,500
- On-Demand Water Heaters must be AHRI rated to qualify for a rebate. They must have a Uniform Energy Factor of .92 or higher, or a Thermal Efficiency of 94% or higher to qualify
What is the rebate process?
There are three ways to receive a rebate. The first and easiest is an Instant Rebate where you, or your contractor, purchases a qualifying unit from a supply chain partner. The second and third methods require you, or your contractor, to fill out and submit a form. Read more about the three options below.
Work with your Supply Chain Partner to identify a qualifying energy-efficient unit that works best for you and purchase from a Supply Chain Partner on this list to receive the instant rebate. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase.
If you are not using one of our participating Supply Chain Partners, you can use option 2 or option 3 below to apply for your rebate.
If you are not purchasing from a Supply Chain Partner, we encourage you to apply online which is the quickest way to obtain your rebate!
To submit an online application, click the button below to get started:
If you are not able to submit your application online, you can download the mail-in application, fill it out, and mail it in to the address on the application. Please make sure to sign your application and include all required documentation.